Есенжулова Назерке Еркабыловна, Eating in Britain and in Kazakhstan
Мақала авторы: Есенжулова Назерке Еркабыловна
Жұмыс орны: Сағашилі орта мектебі
Лауазымы: Ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі
Порталға жариялану мерзімі: 05.02.2016
The theme of the lesson : Eating in Britain and in Kazakhstan
The aims of the lesson :To explain the new theme to the pupils and to revise the preceding theme, that is countable and uncountable nouns.
1)Educational :To teach pupils to use the countable and uncountable nouns correctly. To learn new words, to study and give a lot of information about “Eating in Britain and in Kazakhstan ”.
2) Developing :To develop pupils skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking speech, to enrich to vocabulary to respect each other and the culture of another nations,
Right pronunciation and thinking English.
3)Bring up : To bring pupils accuracy , responsibility , order , activity and interest in the subject .
The type of the lesson :combined lesson
The visual aids: text-book , cards, active board, poster etc.
The methods of the lesson : asking ,group work, reading, writing and speaking etc.
The procedure of the lesson
- Organization moment
- a) greeting
T: Good morning pupils!
P: Good morning teacher !
T:How are you?
P: I’m fine thank you . And you?
T: I’m also fine thank you . Take your seats!
- Warm up:
Now , pupils all you come to the blackboard and to turn around . Let’s play the game “Domino” .I’ll give domino there is a words you must to find translations and stand after words.3min
Look at the picture and divided into 3 groups. And take your seats in your groups.
1.Fruits 2 Drinks 3 Other foods 2min
Look at the book exercise 1 on page 67 .Dialogue 3 min
What about can you say the dialogue?
Do you like this dialogue?
Do you prefer to eat useful foods ?
What do we do to be healthy ?
-Ok pupils today we’ll speak about “Eating in Britain and in Kazakhstan” .Open your copy books write the theme of the lesson “Eating in Britain and in Kazakhstan” . And I hope known that from this lesson we’ll get some information about “Eating in Britain and in Kazakhstan”.
- New lesson.
Remember! Plural nouns end –s or –es. They are countable .Some don’t have plural form. They are uncountable .1 min
1)Work with vocabulary. First of all we’ll begin our lesson from the new words.
I’ll give some words every group you must to find translation from English into Kazakh.
Honey — бал
Mutton- қой еті
Roast – қуырылған
Bacon- ысталған шошқа еті 4 min
- Practice .
- Our next task “Semantic chart ”.Complete the chart ,I’ll give 3group words ,you must complete this words to the right forms. Бір бірін бағалау . Топтың жұмысын бір-біріне беріп тексереді . тақта бойынша. +- арқылы 7 min
- Physical training. If you tired let’s do physical train ,all you stand up and look at the active board and doing. 2min
- “Numeral dictation ” . Жеке бағалау . бір біріне дәптерін тексеріп , бағалау +- санап бағалайды.5 min
I’ll read some words and you are write uncountable and countable nouns over the number. 1.cars 2.coffee 3.bottles 4.birds 5.water 6.air 7.eggs 8.sugar 9.lemons 10.milk
3.Work with text. “Poster”. 10 min. топ бір- бірін бағалайды.
-Open your books on page 70-72. Read the text .
1)group – Eating in Britain
2) group – Diagram
3)group – Eating in Kazakhstan
VII. Role work .5min
Our the task is role work. I ‘ll give for every groups themes and you must make own fantasy .It will be dialogue or text .
1)group – School canteen
2) group – Shopping
3)group – Cafe
VIII .Reflection .
- What you have learnt today in our lesson?
- What is the traditional food in Kazakhstan?
- What is the traditional food in Britain?
Today we spoken about different traditional foods and drinks and eating in Britain and Kazakhstan.
- Good luck! Can you give me one more examples?
- For example Kazakh traditional foods bauyrsak , kazy, kurt etc.
- Conclusion .
a)Home task .
— Now pupils open your notebooks and put down your homework. Ex 18 p.72
- b) Marks .
— Come to me please to get your marks. And I’ll give excellent marks for…….
I give good marks ………..
- c) Thank you very much for your work at the lesson. The lesson is over. Good bye!